Arthritis is a source of discomfort and pain in many people. However, osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and it affects 70-80% of the population over the age 50.
Arthritis Support contains adequate amounts of the beneficial nutrients that help control unpleasant symptoms of arthritis.
- Glucosamine, a compound synthesized by the chondrocytes and its production is impaired in osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin sulfate, an important and very vital component of cartilage matrix.
- Nettle leaf, an herb that has anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF) properties. Tumor necrosis factor alpha is an inflammatory cytokine and is thought to be partly responsible for the inflammation in the joints.
- Ginger, a natural compound that has important anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Borage Seed Oil contains large amounts of GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid has anti-inflammatory properties.
Arthritis Support has been formulated to help individuals suffering from joint pain due to arthritic changes and inflammation. This dietary supplement provides the Chondrocytes (collagen forming cells in the joints) with the necessary nutrients to inhibit further inflammation and to regenerate and repair themselves.
Ingredient Dose Units per capsule
Vitamin C ........................ 250 mg
Vitamin E ........................ 100 IU
Proprietary Blend .......... 1900 mg
- Nettles (Urtica dioica) leaf, Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate Complex, Ginger (Zinger officinale) root powder, Borage (Borage officinale) seed powder*
Gelatin (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
The suggested use is: 2 capsules with breakfast, 2 capsules with dinner, meaning 4 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare provider.
No side effects have been reported when used as directed.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children. The content of each capsules are stable and maintains potency under normal conditions for at least two years.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.